Thursday, February 23, 2012

First post in 2012!

Hello there! So what do we have here?

I have been blogging for a few years now and I had a few other blogs before this but all those blogs were either dead or fail. Even though I have been blogging for a few years, I am still kinda noob at this kind of thing. I just hope that everything would seem fit this time and let everyone enjoy.

I have been thinking for the past few days of what kind of blog or niche would I take. Just a few moments ago, I have decided to tackle on the Android OS, online businesses, site and/or gadget reviews, and probably a few other things. Or should I say that the blog is just about anything? Haha

Just some heads up, I also might just write in Tagalog(Filipino language) from time to time but I'll do my very best to keep everything in English.

0 comments:

Post a Comment